Children need physical activity
Rejuvenate your health
April 30, 2020
• Did you know that there is a rise in diseases in children that in the past had only been seen in adults?
• Things like obesity, type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure are being seen more frequently in children.
• One of the best ways to decrease the incidence of these diseases is to ensure that your kids are getting enough physical activity.
• The Department of Health and Human Services recommends that kids 6-17 years old participate in 60 minutes or more of moderate to vigorous physical activity seven days per week.
• Moderate intensity, you can talk but not sing during or ri...