20/35 Look Back
January 5, 2023
Fire Damages Resort Cabin
An early morning fire last week damaged a cabin at Tamaracks Resort north of Seeley Lake. The occupants of the cabin, James Williamson, his wife and four children, were treated for smoke inhalation as a result of the fire, but were otherwise okay. About ten volunteers from the Seeley Lake Fire Company responded to the call at 8 a.m. last Tuesday. According to Fire Chief Burmeister, a log floor joist had been smoldering beneath the cement which housed the cabin’s fireplace.
Memorial Flag to be Raised
A memorial flag will be flown at the Swan Valley Comm...
For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.