Key updates and information to be shared at Council meeting
June 9, 2022
SEELEY LAKE - The June meeting of the Seeley Lake Community Council will be held at the Seeley Lake Historical Museum and Visitors Center, 2920 Highway 83, on Monday, June 13. Pizza will be served starting at 5:30 p.m. with the meeting following at 6 p.m.
Featured speakers are as follows:
• Karen Hughes, Assistant Director of Missoula County CAPS: updated land use fees
• Lori Freeman, Trust Montana: community land trusts and affordable housing
• Jamie Jonkel, Region 1 Bear Management: Preventing bear issues
• Seeley Lake Chamber: Fourth of July Update
• Quinn Carver, USFS: Update...