May 6, 2021
SLE Special Board meeting to discuss mask policy, May 5
SEELEY LAKE – The Seeley Lake Elementary School Board will be holding a special board meeting at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 5 in person in the SLE gym. The board will discuss and take action on how the District will proceed for the rest of the school year after Missoula County lifts the face covering mandate May 11.
Potomac School Board meeting changed to May 13
POTOMAC - During a special meeting Monday, May 3, the Potomac Elementary School Board unanimously voted to move their regularly scheduled monthly meeting from Monday, May 10 to Thursday, May 13 at 7 p.m. This will allow the board more time to hear the election results.
Porcupine Creek Solid Waste Site open two days a week starting June 1
SWAN LAKE – The Porcupine Creek Solid Waste Site, 25781 Highway 83, will shift to a two-day a week operation June 1. It will be open Tuesday and Saturday from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. The new days and times were posted at the site a couple weeks ago.
The site will be staffed. Only those that paid the Lake County Solid Waste Fee will be allowed to dump. Household waste in household quantities is the only waste accepted.
For more information visit https://www.lakemt.gov/solidwaste/solidwaste.html
Weekly COVID-19 update
As of May 3 there have been 109,092 cases of COVID-19 in Montana. There have been 721,110 doses of vaccines administered and 333,154 Montanans fully immunized. There are 1,112 active cases, 5,022 total hospitalizations with 59 active, 106,406 recoveries and 1,574 deaths in Montana due to COVID-19 complications. Missoula County has had 9,029 cases, has 65 active cases, 8,871 recovered and 93 COVID-related deaths.
For the most up-to-date and accurate information please refer to the Missoula County-City Health Department website http://missoulainfo.com or call 406-258-INFO (4636) Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Missoula County Sheriff’s Office Call Log April 26 – May 2
• 4/26, 4:19pm, Old Barn Road, Summit: Disorderly Conduct
• 4/26, 6:41pm, 72XX Highway 83, Condon: Theft
• 4/27, 7:19am, 10XX Old Barn Road, Summit: Disorderly Conduct
• 4/27, 2:55pm, 73XX Boy Scout Road, Seeley Lake: Burglary
• 4/29, 3:19pm, 1XX School Lane, Seeley Lake: Disturbance
• 4/30, 9:33am, 18XX Camas Road, Potomac: Intimidation
• 4/30, 12:57pm, 15XX Camas Road, Potomac: Harassment
• 5/1, 9:04am, 4XX Charles Road, Condon: Theft
• 5/2, 5:53pm, Kauffman Road, Condon: Accident – No Injury
• 5/2, 5:59pm, Smith Creek Road, Condon: Trespassing
• 5/2, 6:33pm, 1X mile marker Highway 83, Seeley Lake: Accident – Injury
Seeley Lake Rural Fire District Call Log April 25 – May 1
• 4/26, Highway 83, Seeley Lake: Medical
• 4/26, Perch Court, Seeley Lake: Medical
• 4/27, Tamarack Drive, Seeley Lake: Medical
• 4/28, Highway 83, Seeley Lake: Wildland Fire
• 4/28, Highway 83, Seeley Lake: Medical
• 4/29, Rainbow Court, Seeley Lake: Medical
• 4/29, Seeley Lane, Seeley Lake: Public Assist
• 4/30, Seeley Lane, Seeley Lake: Public Assist
• 5/1, Badger Court, Seeley Lake: Medical