September 10, 2020
MBF Kids Club resumes Mondays starting Sept. 21
SEELEY LAKE - MBF Kids Club will be starting on Monday, Sept. 21. The group meets every Monday from 3-5 p.m. at Mission Bible Fellowship. Activities include games, snacks, crafts, Bible lessons and music. The group is free to attend.
MBF Kids Club is open to children in kindergarten through sixth grade at Seeley Lake Elementary school, homeschoolers and to students who are doing online learning. To sign up, get a permission slip from Suzie in the SLE office or contact Erika at 406-499-2903.
Weekly COVID-19 update
As of Sept. 7, there are 8,316 cases of COVID-19 in Montana. There are 1,952 active cases, 498 total hospitalizations with 163 active, 6,246 recoveries and 118 deaths in Montana due to COVID-19 complications. As of Sept. 4, Missoula County has had 443 cases, has 34 active cases with two currently hospitalized, 406 recovered and three COVID-19 related deaths.
For the most up-to-date and accurate information and best ways of protecting yourself and others, please refer to the Missoula County-City Health Department website http://missoula.co/cvirus or call 406-258-INFO (4636) Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Missoula County Sheriff’s Office Call Log Aug. 31 – Sept. 6
• 8/31, 12:55pm, 9XX Elm Drive, Seeley Lake: Harassment
• 8/31, 1:25pm, 13XX Highway 83, Greenough: Recovered Stolen Vehicle
• 8/31, 7:57pm, Bull Pine Road, Potomac: Accident – No Injury
• 9/1, 8:24pm, 1X mile marker Highway 200, Potomac: Accident – Injury
• 9/1, 11:21pm, 6XX Juniper Drive, Seeley Lake: Trespassing
• 9/2, 8:23am, 1X mile market, Highway 83, Greenough: Accident – No Injury
• 9/4, 5:14pm, 11XX Airport Road, Seeley Lake: Vandalism
• 9/4, 6:45pm, 1XX Hemlock Drive, Seeley Lake: Driving Under the Influence
• 9/4, 11:20pm, 73XX N. Placid Lake Road, Placid Lake: Trespassing
• 9/6, 3:09pm, 36XX Boy Scout Road, Seeley Lake: Curfew and Loitering
• 9/6, 3:33pm, 2XX Larch Lane, Seeley Lake: Civil
• 9/6, 9:47pm, 6XX Turner Street, Greenough: Suspicious Activity
Seeley Lake Rural Fire District Call Log Aug. 30 – Sept. 5
• 9/1, North Canyon Drive, Seeley Lake: Medical
• 9/2, Hickory Lane, Seeley Lake: Medical
• 9/2, Larch Lane, Seeley Lake: Medical
• 9/2, North Canyon Drive, Seeley Lake: Wildland Fire
• 9/4, Highway 83, Seeley Lake: Medical
• 9/4, Airport Road, Seeley Lake: Medical
• 9/5, Juniper Drive, Seeley Lake: Medical