Update for Saturday, March 21
March 19, 2020
• Living Water Catholic Church is not having services until further notice through the diocese.
• Condon Community Church cancelled all of their Services for the next two weeks. That includes Sunday School, Worship Services, & Choir Practices for March 22nd & March 29th as well as our weekly Bible Studies.
• Almost all churches have switched to using their website and/or Facebook page for service and prayer meetings. Please check those for further announcements and opportunities to worship from home.
• Effective March 19, the Seeley Lake Senior Center will not be serving meals inside the senior center. Carry-out meals may be ordered the day before you want the meal; call 406 677-2008. Pick up your meal in the parking lot. New applicants for carry-out meals and Meals on Wheels must call the Seeley Lake Senior Center at 406 677-2008 for screening. Leave your name and phone number and someone will get back to you. Meals on Wheels applicants must be homebound and 60 years old or older, or disabled. Carry-out applicants must be 60 years old or older.
• Potomac/Greenough Food Bank will change to “Grab and Go” service, offering premade boxes to our clients for Sundays in March from 3-5 p.m. If you are in need of food, please come by the PGCC during this time. Leave initials on the sign-up sheet for [Missoula Food Bank] records and your privacy, take a box and go about your day. If anything more is needed, or if there is a shortage of the supplies, please call 244-3621. A drop off will be arranged. There can be no customized requests filled during this time. We are grateful to the public for their understanding.
• Moving forward and in place of a press release from the governor’s office, updates on case numbers can be found at the covid19.mt.gov website. Accessible by the website and at this link (https://montana.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapSeries/index.html?appid=7c34f3412536439491adcc2103421d4b), case numbers will be updated on this map when the state lab completes performing tests for the day. Test results from the day have been added.
• Friday, March 20 President Donald Trump extended the federal tax deadline from April 15 to July 15 in response to COVID-19. In accordance with the new federal filing deadline, Montana Governor Steve Bullock Governor also extended the payment and filing deadlines for 2019 individual income taxpayers to July 15. The Montana Department of Revenue will be lenient in waiving penalties and interest associated with late tax payments and the department will work with taxpayers on an individual basis. The deadline for those making estimated tax payments for the first quarter of 2020 has also been extended to July 15. The due date for the second quarter remains July 15 at this time. Tax resources are available at: https://mtrevenue.gov/taxes/