Tour began in 1915 Mowitza Lodge and ended in present
January 23, 2020
SEELEY LAKE – The red-roofed complex of buildings straddling both sides of the south end of Salmon Lake form a familiar landmark on entering the Seeley Valley. They've been there since 1915 and have accumulated a long history and generated a number of legendary stories. On Jan. 19, the Seeley Lake Historical Society sponsored a guided tour of the grounds, filling in some of the history and offering some stories for the approximately 20 attendees to ponder.
Ron Cox from the Historical Society led the tour with Ron Burnett caretaker of Legendary Lodge. Seeley Lake resident Warren Little als...