Man rescued after eating mushrooms
August 8, 2019
SWAN VALLEY – On July 30 Seeley-Swan Search and Rescue was called just after 5 a.m. for a 50-year-old man that had reportedly eaten mushrooms on the trail to Upper Holland Lake and was violently ill. The 50-year-old had also sustained a head injury and was rescued by Two Bear Air just before 7:30 a.m. He was airlifted to Kalispell via Kalispell A.L.E.R.T. He condition is unknown.
Incident Commander Missoula County Sheriff’s Deputy Ryan Dunster said SSSAR got the call at 5:10 a.m. Tuesday. The man had reportedly eaten mushrooms found on the trail that were orange and brown on the top wit...