The legacy of Double Arrow Ranch
October 18, 2018
Double Arrow Ranch is proud to share a name that has a long history in the Seeley Lake area. Once called the Corbett Ranch, the land that makes up today’s residential community was part of a purchase in the late 1920’s by Jan Boissevain and George Weisel. They founded the Double Arrow Ranch as a guest ranch, with the first paying guests arriving in 1930.
In the following decades, the ranch served as a working cattle ranch. In 1958, CB and Helen Rich purchased the property for their outfitting business. The subdivision of the ranch for residences began in the early 1970’s.