June 21, 2018
Some Seeley District Roads Remain Closed Due to Flooding
SEELEY LAKE - Roads on the Seeley Lake Ranger District are still experiencing impacts from flooding. Several roads continue to have closure orders in place. The following roads remain closed:
• Upper Beaver Finley Road #9974 near Boles meadow due to standing water on the road.
• Morrell Mountain Road #4365 due to culvert washout.
• Grouse Creek Road #4342 due to culvert washout.
• Rice Ridge Road #720 between Camp Creek road #685 and Richmond Ridge road #667 due to washout.
• Camp Road #36019. Closed at the intersection wit...