Seeley Swan Pathfinder -

Rocky Mountain Adventure Gear - For all Your Motorized and Non-Motorized Adventures!

Please Pause for Pets and People

 


Alert! For those who warm up their car in the garage, please make sure you do not leave your pet in the garage after leaving. Carbon monoxide could kill your pet from the fumes of your car. Best to back your car outside then warm it up.

Carbon monoxide accumulates and can filter in and fill up the garage and seep into your home. Please everyone out there get a carbon monoxide detector. Save your family and your pet, a detector would make a great Christmas present.

There has been a mountain lion hanging around the top of Cedar Lane near the snowmobile trail. My little dog went out to use th...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018

Rendered 08/17/2018 14:16