Seeley Swan Pathfinder -

Energy Share Montana Offers Energy Assistance


MISSOULA - Are you or someone you know worried about how you’re going to pay those home energy bills this winter? Energy Share of Montana is accepting applications for emergency heating assistance at District XI Human Resource Council in Missoula, 406-728-3710.

Energy Share is a private nonprofit organization that was established in 1983 to help Montanans who are facing financial difficulties which may result in loss of heat or lights in their home due to circumstances beyond their control. A local volunteer Energy Share Committee works with the Human Resource Council to review the appli...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018