Public Services & Hours
January 14, 2021
• Al-Anon:In-person Thurs, 5pm, Mountain Lakes Presbyterian Church, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Alcoholics Anonymous (AA): Mon, 7pm, Holy Cross Lutheran Church, http://www.aa-montana.org
• Missoula County Treasurer: 2nd & 4th Thurs, 9:30am – 3:30pm, closed for lunch 11:30 – 12:30, Satellite Office, 3360 Highway 83N
• Montana Veterans Affairs Division: 2nd Wed, 10-11:30am, Seeley Lake Senior Center.
• Potomac Food Bank: Second to last Sunday each month, 5-7pm, Potomac-Greenough Comm. Center
• Seeley Lake Cemetery: 677-3409
• Seeley Lake Community Hall: For hall rental, call Shana, 677-7034
• Seeley Lake Historical Museum & Visitors Center: Open daily 11am-4pm or by appointment. email@example.com; 677-2990.
• Seeley Lake Transfer Site: May-Oct .: Wed. 9am-7pm, Sat & Sun 9am-5pm. Nov.-April: Wed, Sat & Sun 10am-4pm. 677-3809
• Seeley Swan Community Food Bank: Tues, 11-2pm, next to SLE’s Multi-purpose Room, 677-5025
• Swan Valley Historical Society Museum: By appointment only. Call 754-2745 or 754-2238. Hwy 83, MM42, Condon.
• WIC Clinic: 1st Tues every other month, 9:20am-3:30pm, Faith Chapel
• Potomac School Public Library and History Center (Potomac School): Closed until further notice due to COVID-19
• Seeley Lake Public Library (Seeley-Swan High School): Open Saturday curbside service only, 10am-4pm.
• Swan Valley Library (Highway 83, Condon): Mon & Fri 10am-4pm; Wed, 10am-4:30pm. Phone: 754-2521