• WIC Clinic: 1st Tuesday every other month, 9:20am-3:30pm, Faith Chapel.
• Alcoholics Anonymous (AA): Mondays, 7pm, Holy Cross Lutheran Church, http://www.aa-montana.org
• Al-Anon: Tuesdays, 6pm, Mountain Lakes Presbyterian Church. For information call 406-499-0349.
• Montana Veterans Affairs Division: 2nd Wednesday of the month, 10-11:30am, Seeley Lake Senior Center.
• Missoula County Treasurer: 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month, 9:30am – 3:30pm, closed for lunch 11:30 – 12:30, Missoula County Satellite Office, 3360 Highway 83N.
• Seeley Lake Transfer Site: Nov.-April: Wednesdays, Saturdays & Sundays 10am-4pm. May-Oct .: Wednesdays, 9am-7pm, Saturdays & Sundays 9am-5pm. 677-3809. http://www.missoulacounty.us/government/public-works/public-works/seeley-lake-refuse-district
• Seeley-Swan Community Food Bank: Tuesdays, 12-4pm, next to Multi-purpose Room, S.L. Elementary, 677-5025.
• Potomac Food Bank: Last two Sundays each month, 5-7pm, Potomac-Greenough Community Center.
• Seeley Lake Cemetery: 677-3409. http://www.missoulacounty.us/community/governing-boards/seeley-lake-cemetery-district-board
• Seeley Lake Community Hall: For hall rental, call Clearwater Montana Vacations, 677-7035.
• Seeley Lake Historical Museum & Visitors Center: Winter open by appointment. Summers open Sundays, 12-4pm; Mondays, 12-6pm & Tuesday-Saturdays, 10am-6pm. Call 677-2990. http://www.seeleylakechamber.com
• Swan Valley Historical Society Museum: Hwy 83, MM42, Condon. Open by appointment. Call 754-2745 or 754-2238. http://www.swanvalleyhistoricalsociety.org
• Potomac School Public Library and History Center (Potomac School). Wed. 10am-4pm, Summer Reading Program Tues. 9-11am for ages 4-14. Call 244-558.
• Seeley Lake Public Library (Seeley-Swan High School) Tuesdays & Thursdays, 10am-3:30pm, Wednesdays from 10am-6pm. 677-8995.
• Swan Valley Library (Condon) Tuesdays, 10:30-4pm; Wednesdays, 10:30-6pm; Fridays, 10:30-4pm. Starting Sept. 12 the library will be open Mondays from 10:30am-4pm instead of Tuesdays. Phone: 754-2521.